The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is up $0.2 (0.36%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row Comcast Corporation has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- Currently, CMCSA’s price is up $1 (1.75%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Comcast Corporation has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CMCSA
- Disney World’s Top Rival Takes a Step Back – email@example.com (Rick Munarriz)
October 7, 2021
Universal Orlando is closing Shrek 4D after nearly two decades of operation. Timing is everything in the theme park space.
- Ex-Hulu President Kelly Campbell Tapped To Run Peacock – Phil Hall
October 6, 2021
Kelly Campbell, who abruptly departed as president of the Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS) operated Hulu streaming service, has been named president of Peacock, the streaming service operated by Comcast Corporation’s (NASDAQ: CMCSA) NBCUniversal unit.
- Netflix (NFLX) Rides on Squid Game Success, Offers Merchandise – Zacks Equity Research
October 6, 2021
Netflix (NFLX) launches Squid Game merchandise ahead of Halloween to cash in on the immense popularity of the South Korean action-drama as the stock reaches an all-time high.