The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- At the moment, CMCSA’s price is up $0.23 (0.4%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Comcast Corporation has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is up $0.38 (0.68%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CMCSA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CMCSA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Featured Comcast Corporation Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Stock in Sideways or Shorting you may find interesting:
Comcast Corporation in daily Timeframe Correction which expected to go till March 2022…can avoid or short below 54 for target 45..But it’s better to avoid it