The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- Currently, CMCSA’s price is up $0.03 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- Comcast Corporation has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Comcast Corporation. Given that we see downtrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the moment, CMCSA’s price is down $-2.04 (-3.56%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 and 200 day moving averages, resulting in them so that price is now turning below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CMCSA
- Disney World’s Top Rival Takes a Step Back – email@example.com (Rick Munarriz)
October 7, 2021
Universal Orlando is closing Shrek 4D after nearly two decades of operation. Timing is everything in the theme park space.