The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- Currently, CMCSA’s price is up $0.03 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Comcast Corporation. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is up $0.1 (0.19%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Comcast Corporation has seen 3 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CMCSA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CMCSA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CMCSA
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio – Q3 2021 Update – John Vincent
November 3, 2021
Kahn Brothers’ 13F portfolio value increased from $698M to $710M this quarter. Pfizer, VOXX International and ViewRay were increased substantially during the quarter.
- 3 Tech Dividend Stocks to Buy in November – firstname.lastname@example.org (Justin Pope)
November 3, 2021
Get paid to own some of the world’s best technology companies.
- Did Dune Just Save AMC Entertainment? – email@example.com (Rich Duprey)
November 2, 2021
The film’s critical reviews and box office showing indicate studios are undermining their own profits.