The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is up $0.73 (1.31%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CMCSA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CMCSA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CMCSA
- Tracking William Nygren’s Harris Associates Portfolio – Q2 2021 Update – John Vincent
October 1, 2021
Harris Associates’ 13F portfolio value increased from $58.52B to $62.80B this quarter. The top 3 positions – GOOG, BAC, CHTR – add up to ~16% of the portfolio.
- Benzinga Asks: Do You Pay For More Than 3 Streaming Services? – Chris Katje
September 30, 2021
For years, consumers and investors heard the phrase “cut the cord,” which meant ending a cable television subscription.
The rise of streaming service providers and monthly plans has put a focus again on a huge market that may not have room for all…
- Opinion: What’s worth streaming in October 2021: ‘Succession,’ ‘Dune,’ ‘You’ and much more – MarketWatch
September 30, 2021
Quality + quantity: Here’s why HBO Max and Netflix are the only services you need in October.