The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is up $0.08 (0.15%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Comcast Corporation. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the moment, CMCSA’s price is down $-0.51 (-0.94%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on CMCSA; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CMCSA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CMCSA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CMCSA
- Viewers of these news outlets are most likely to believe COVID-19 myths – MarketWatch
November 11, 2021
People trust local TV and network news the most when it comes to information about the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
- ‘I’ve given them thousands of dollars over the last 15 years’ — how this woman got $100 when her internet went down – MarketWatch
November 11, 2021
Comcast Xfinity service recently suffered a major outage. Cable and internet providers have different policies about refunds in such situations.