The Hourly View for Comcast Corporation
- Currently, CMCSA’s price is down $-0.04 (-0.07%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Comcast Corporation has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Comcast Corporation. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Comcast Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Comcast Corporation
- At the time of this writing, CMCSA’s price is down $-0.33 (-0.58%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on CMCSA; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CMCSA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CMCSA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Comcast Corporation.
Featured Comcast Corporation Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled CMCSA : Buy Above 57.3 you may find interesting:
Buy CMCSA Above 57.3.Price emerging strongly from the Demand Zone.Provides good Risk Reward trade.