The Hourly View for Coffee
- At the time of this writing, KC1’s price is down $-0.5 (-0.31%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Coffee. Given that we see downtrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Coffee’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Coffee
- At the moment, KC1’s price is down $-1.45 (-0.91%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Coffee has seen 2 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Coffee. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Coffee.