The Hourly View for Coca-Cola
- Currently, KO’s price is up $0.03 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Coca-Cola’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Coca-Cola
- Currently, KO’s price is up $0.33 (0.61%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Coca-Cola has seen 2 straight up days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Coca-Cola.
Featured Coca-Cola Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled did Ronaldo really move coca cola? you may find interesting:
we have all seen that video of football player Cristiano Ronaldo moving the coke bottles to one side all over the interne and the press had a field day with it claiming that coca cola stock has plunged since that image was released. we have seen a move to the downside in…