The Hourly View for Coca-Cola
- Currently, KO’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.04%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Coca-Cola. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on KO; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Coca-Cola’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Coca-Cola
- At the time of this writing, KO’s price is down $-0.06 (-0.11%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between KO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in KO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Coca-Cola.
Latest News Discussing KO
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio – Q3 2021 Update – John Vincent
November 4, 2021
Yacktman’s 13F equity portfolio value increased from $10.31B to $10.40B this quarter. Here’s an update on the fund’s moves in Q3 2021.
- Are Freshpet’s High-Growth Days Over? – firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Bowman and Deidre Woollard)
November 3, 2021
The fresh pet food company is promising big profits ahead, but there are potential challenges.