The Hourly View for Coca-Cola
- Currently, KO’s price is down $0 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Coca-Cola. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Coca-Cola’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Coca-Cola
- Currently, KO’s price is up $0.35 (0.65%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Coca-Cola has seen 2 straight up days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between KO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in KO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Coca-Cola.
Featured Coca-Cola Commentary From Twitter
Here’s mine 👇
⚡ @zach_cpt of @launchafricavc & @SBCAfriTech https://t.co/vwRFZjtpW4
⚡ @aaronqfu of @SherpaFund & @venture4africa https://t.co/n3KbvK8buh
⚡️ Amie Ko of @RA_Insights reading “A Quick Survey of “Broken” Asset Classes” https://t.co/cnkwucjKLwNA