The Hourly View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is down $0 (-0.01%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Citigroup has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Citigroup. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- At the moment, C’s price is up $0.34 (0.47%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Citigroup has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between C’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in C’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled GBPAUD 4H Wave C correction Developing? you may find interesting:
FX:GBPAUD Looking for the market to develop Wave C of ABC correction before continue with Bullish Trend!#Counter Trend Trade.