The Hourly View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is up $0.22 (0.32%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row Citigroup has seen its price head up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is down $-0.33 (-0.48%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Citigroup has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between C’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in C’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled GBPNZD Short Trade Setup you may find interesting:
I think a big running flat is in the making on daily scale and the last top can be the end of the wave B. If so, we should have a reversal impulse. My expectation is the purple C for a complete correction. Then I’ll wait for a trade setup to place a pending order. That being said, the purple A can be the whole correction. In this case, I’ll need more downside and another correction to take a trade.