The Daily View for Citigroup
- At the time of this writing, C’s price is down $-0.69 (-0.95%) from the day prior.
- Citigroup has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Citigroup. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- At the moment, C’s price is down $-1.58 (-2.16%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Bitcoin Cash, In Descending-Channel, These Levels Are Important! you may find interesting:
Hello Traders Investors And Community, Welcome to this analysis about Bitcoin Cash, we are looking at the 4-hour timeframe perspective, the recent events, the established formational structure, and what we can expect in the upcoming times. Since Bitcoin cash recent times has shown up with exaggerated bearishness to the downside it is in a trend which is not yet highly strongly bearishly to the downside and which formed several attempts to reverse however did not yet fully manage to reverse, nevertheless Bitcoin Cash has the ability to show up with a sufficient reversal when the right price-actions determine, in this case, I discovered all the important levels and likely destinies we should consider with the established structure and upcoming movements. Structural Developments: As when looking at my chart now we can watch there how Bitcoin Cash has formed this main descending-channel-formation within the structure marked with the boundaries in blue, within this channel LINKUSD has the coherent wave-count with t…