The Hourly View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is up $0.48 (0.62%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 200 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- At the time of this writing, C’s price is down $-0.72 (-0.91%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Citigroup has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled GBPUSD POSSIBLE YEARLY STRUCTURE OHLC (SELLS) you may find interesting:
Please support this idea with LIKE if you find it useful.. GBPUSD POSSIBLE YEARLY STRUCTURE OHLC (SELLS) Possible Yearly Structure for GBPUSD appears to be OHLC (open high low close) which means we are going in for long term yearly sells once price finds a strong resistance with current monthly candle closing with TDi Priceline crossing. Priceline must cross below bloodline in the Monthly time-frame to co…