The Hourly View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is up $0.01 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Citigroup has seen 3 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Citigroup. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- At the time of this writing, C’s price is down $-1.82 (-2.72%) from the day prior.
- Citigroup has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 day changed directions on C; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled GOLD Jul 19 Analysis: entering C Wave..?? (Explanation) you may find interesting:
Gold is expected to enter c wave to complete wave 2It is possible for gold to enter blue area