The Hourly View for Citigroup
- At the moment, C’s price is down $-0.21 (-0.31%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Citigroup has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Citigroup’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Citigroup
- Currently, C’s price is down $-0.84 (-1.22%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Citigroup.
Featured Citigroup Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled JPM vs. 2X JPM LeverageShares you may find interesting:
Banks are in the spotlight this week, as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley get set to release Q2 earnings figures.Q1 was very strong for the banking sector. The improving outlook for economic growth and its impact on interest rates could result in more good news.Investors may get leveraged or short exposure to any of these banks via Leverage Shares ETPs. Capital at risk.Leverage Shares JPM ETPs:2JPM – London Stock Exchange £JPM2 – London Stock Exchange $JP2E – London Stock Exchange € 2JPM – Euronext Amsterdam € JPM2 – Euronext Paris € 📈 Trade with More Conviction™️Leverage Shares exchange traded products seek to deliver (-1x, 2x, or 3x) the daily performance of individual household name stocks.Leverage Shares…