The Hourly View for Cisco
- At the time of this writing, CSCO’s price is down $-0.1 (-0.17%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Cisco’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Cisco
- At the time of this writing, CSCO’s price is down $-0.26 (-0.44%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Cisco has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Cisco.
Featured Cisco Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled CISCO 4H – SHORT you may find interesting:
Stock Market Trading is dangerous and non profitable for most of you out there. Follow signals, make money. Period.How to use my signals?LONG: Buy and hold as long as the price stays above the green zone.SHORT: Sell and hold as long as the price stays below the red zone.