The Hourly View for Cisco
- At the moment, CSCO’s price is up $0.16 (0.29%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Cisco has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Cisco’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Cisco
- At the moment, CSCO’s price is up $0.01 (0.02%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Cisco has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Cisco. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CSCO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CSCO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Cisco.
Latest News Discussing CSCO
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio – Q3 2021 Update – John Vincent
November 4, 2021
Yacktman’s 13F equity portfolio value increased from $10.31B to $10.40B this quarter. Here’s an update on the fund’s moves in Q3 2021.
- Is It Too Late to Buy Arista Networks Stock? – email@example.com (Herve Blandin)
November 4, 2021
The cloud network specialist’s stock reached new highs following a strong Q3 report and upbeat long-term guidance.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know – Zacks Equity Research
November 3, 2021
Cisco Systems (CSCO) closed at $57.63 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.02% move from the prior day.