The Hourly View for Cisco
- At the time of this writing, CSCO’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.03%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Cisco has seen 3 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Cisco’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Cisco
- Currently, CSCO’s price is up $0.33 (0.57%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Cisco has seen its price head up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Cisco. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CSCO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CSCO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Cisco.
Latest News Discussing CSCO
- 3 Dividend Stocks To Earn Growing Income During Retirement – Investing.com
November 11, 2021
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy? – Zacks Equity Research
November 10, 2021
Cisco (CSCO) doesn’t possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Q3 Earnings Beat, Revenues Rise Y/Y – Zacks Equity Research
November 10, 2021
Scientific Games’ (SGMS) third-quarter 2021 results reflect strong growth in Gaming and Digital businesses.