The Hourly View for Cisco
- At the moment, CSCO’s price is down $-0.3 (-0.53%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Cisco’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Cisco
- At the time of this writing, CSCO’s price is down $-0.23 (-0.4%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Cisco has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CSCO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CSCO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Cisco.
Latest News Discussing CSCO
- My Portfolio October Update – 7 Buys, 1 Sell – Bjorn Zonneveld
November 7, 2021
I made 8 transactions during October. Read more to see my buys and sells for October and how I’m repositioning my portfolio in the coming months.