The Hourly View for Cisco
- Currently, CSCO’s price is up $0.04 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- Cisco has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Cisco. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on CSCO; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Cisco’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Cisco
- Currently, CSCO’s price is down $-1.01 (-1.75%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between CSCO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CSCO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Cisco.
Featured Cisco Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Well, why wouldn’t Cisco drop? CSCO you may find interesting:
And it would appear to. A momentous rise there, but all goo things must come to an end some time. Cisco is no exception.We are not in the business of getting every prediction right, no one ever does and that is not the aim of the game. The Fibonacci targets are highlighted in purple with …