The Hourly View for Chevron Corporation
- At the moment, CVX’s price is up $0.01 (0.01%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Chevron Corporation. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Chevron Corporation’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Chevron Corporation
- Currently, CVX’s price is up $0.85 (0.74%) from the day prior.
- Chevron Corporation has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between CVX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CVX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Chevron Corporation.
Latest News Discussing CVX
- Viper Energy (VNOM) Gains 2% as Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates – Zacks Equity Research
November 9, 2021
High oil-equivalent barrels and price aid Viper Energy’s (VNOM) Q3 earnings.