The Hourly View for CVX
Last Updated March 2, 2021, 12:48 GMT
At the moment, CVX’s price is up $3.11 (3.11%) from the hour prior. This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up. As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Chevron Corp Daily Price Recap
The back and forth price flow continues for Chevron Corp, which started today off at 102.05 US dollars, up 2.05% ($2.05) from the day prior. The price move occurred on volume that was down 27.76% from the day prior, but up 15.67% from the same day the week before. Below is a daily price chart of Chevron Corp.
Chevron Corp Technical Analysis
Trend traders will want to observe that the strongest trend appears on the 14 day horizon; over that time period, price has been moving up. Or to view things another way, note that out of the past 14 days Chevron Corp’s price has gone up 9 them. Also, candlestick traders! Note we see pin bar pattern appearing here as well.
Overheard Around the Web
Here’s what one trader on StockTwits recently had to say in regards to CVX:
$AMTX did a great presentation today. Just one point very important that is not very clear for new investors.
When you buy something, you should ask:
1) What does this company do that its competitors don’t to?
2) What does this company do that competitors will not be able to do?
Biogas is a wonderful business at incredible low carbon intensity and Aemetis will be a leader:
1) It is in the right place: California (1st countries for number of cows + 1st country for green energy innovation);
2) It is in the right time: Biden presidency;
3) It has strong relationship with farmers and “cowboys”
1),2),3) come clear to the presentation
4) MONETIZATION: Do your researches and will discover that AMTX is the only biogas player having an ethanol plants. This is VERY important since it is very eas to
Monetize the biogas business. If you don’t have an ethanol plant, it is very difficult to convert credit in cash, so Aemetis is uniquely positioned for a long term growth
$REGI $XOM $TSLA $CVX