Chevron Corp Daily Price Recap
Chevron Corp is up 0.24% ($0.21) since the previous day, marking the 3rd day in a row an upward move has occurred. This move happened on lower volume, as yesterday’s volume was down 35.48% from the day before — and down 34.36% from the same day the week before. The daily price chart of Chevron Corp below illustrates.
Chevron Corp Technical Analysis
Volatility for Chevron Corp has been contracting over the past two weeks relative to volatility over the past month. Whether volatility reverts will be something to watch. Trend traders will want to observe that the strongest trend appears on the 90 day horizon; over that time period, price has been moving down. It should be noted, though, that a trend in the opposite direction, going up, exists on the 30 day timeframe. If you’re looking to trade the primary trend, this may be a good opportunity to sell rallies created by the counter trend. For additional context, note that price has gone up 18 out of the past 30 days.
Overheard Around the Web
Here’s what one trader on StockTwits recently had to say in regards to CVX:
$CPE $OAS $QEP $OXY $CVX
1. Oil countries SAUDI N RISSIA who totally depend on oil are in deep losses. It means they will do something to save their country else no kingdom 🙂
2. Our trump already told he will save US OIL companies
3. US Energy monster told they can buy oil futures omg !!! If yes, you can understand where these penny stocks will go ( bcoz they are worst attacked)
4. NASDAQ already told they have ease their policy of 1$ stock price due to COVID
5. Even before 1may to official cut of 9 million barrel cut , SAUDI already started cutting and even Kuwait n Canada too.
6. LOCKDOWN will lift from
US from 1 May who is highest consumer of oil 🙂
What else you need for oil price to jump…buy n have some patience!! Don’t think you can become Rich overnight. Once other countries will lift lockdown don’t cry when you sell and CPE OAS reaches 3$ mark..