The Hourly View for Chainlink
- At the time of this writing, LINK’s price is up $0.35 (1.45%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Chainlink’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Chainlink
- Currently, LINK’s price is down $-0.04 (-0.16%) from the day prior.
- Chainlink has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on LINK; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between LINK’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in LINK’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Chainlink.
The Latest From LINK’s Blockchain
- For LINK, its average transaction value is now at 1803.1051.
- Over the past 29 weeks, LINK’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 18.33 per day.
- LINK has a count of active addresses of 5023, up 13.72% from its value day prior.