The Hourly View for Celsius Network
- At the time of this writing, CEL’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.26%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Celsius Network has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 hour changed directions on CEL; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Celsius Network’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Celsius Network
- Currently, CEL’s price is up $0.04 (1.15%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Celsius Network has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between CEL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CEL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Celsius Network.
The Latest From CEL’s Blockchain
- For CEL, its number of daily new addresses is now at 86.
- Over the past 29 weeks, CEL’s number of daily new addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 0.36 per day.
- CEL has an average transaction value of 2748.6786, down 2.2% from its value day prior.