The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the time of this writing, BRK.B’s price is down $-0.1 (-0.03%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Berkshire Hathaway has seen 2 straight down hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Berkshire Hathaway. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 20 and 50 hour changed directions on BRK.B; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the time of this writing, BRK.B’s price is up $1.69 (0.59%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in BRK.B’s price and its RSI are diverging. BRK.B’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Nvidia on track to eclipse Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway as 7th largest U.S. company – MarketWatch
November 2, 2021
Nvidia Corp. is on pace to become the seventh largest U.S. company by market capitalization as it is on pace to move ahead of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Musk says Hertz deal isn’t signed — and questions Tesla rally after the announcement – MarketWatch
November 2, 2021
A deal for Hertz to buy 100,000 Tesla vehicles isn’t signed yet, CEO Elon Musk tweeted as he questioned the stock-market rally that has ensued.
- Berkshire (BRK.B) to Report Q3 Earnings: What’s in Store? – Zacks Equity Research
November 1, 2021
Berkshire Hathaway’s (BRK.B) third-quarter results are likely to reflect the solid performance of railroad business, utilities and energy business, manufacturing, service and retailing businesses, partially offset by higher expenses.