The Hourly View for Bitcoin SV
- At the time of this writing, BSV’s price is down $-1.09 (-0.7%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 200 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Bitcoin SV’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Bitcoin SV
- Currently, BSV’s price is down $-1.09 (-0.7%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Bitcoin SV has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between BSV’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BSV’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Bitcoin SV.
The Latest From BSV’s Blockchain
- BSV’s number of daily new addresses now stands at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, BSV’s daily large transaction count has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 0.91 per day.
- BSV has a count of active addresses of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.