The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the time of this writing, BRK.B’s price is up $0.16 (0.05%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Berkshire Hathaway has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Berkshire Hathaway. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is down $-2.45 (-0.85%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Why GE’s tax-free split could power the stock higher and reward patient investors – MarketWatch
November 10, 2021
Conglomerates that spin off divisions to shareholders frequently find that the parts are even more valuable.
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Berkshire Hathaway, Cincinnati Financial, W.R. Berkley, First American Financial and Kinsale Capital – Zacks Equity Research
November 9, 2021
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Berkshire Hathaway, Cincinnati Financial, W.R. Berkley, First American Financial and Kinsale Capital
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Is Still Loading Up on This Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Sparks)
November 9, 2021
The Oracle of Omaha spent billions buying this stock in Q3.