The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This is NA NA Berkshire Hathaway has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Berkshire Hathaway. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 100 and 20 hour changed directions on BRK.B; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the time of this writing, BRK.B’s price is down $-1.03 (-0.36%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Berkshire Hathaway has seen 2 straight down days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on BRK.B; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Why I Would Buy This Stock Instead of Bitcoin – firstname.lastname@example.org (Jennifer Saibil)
November 11, 2021
If you want a taste of cryptocurrency before jumping in with both feet, consider investing in a stock that gives you some exposure.
- Have $1,000? 2 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy – email@example.com (Keith Noonan)
November 11, 2021
Buffett is betting these stocks will beat the market.
- Why GE’s tax-free split could power the stock higher and reward patient investors – MarketWatch
November 10, 2021
Conglomerates that spin off divisions to shareholders frequently find that the parts are even more valuable.