Berkshire Hathaway Inc Daily Price Recap
Berkshire Hathaway Inc came into today down 0.07% ($0.13) from the open of yesterday, marking the 2nd day in a row a decline has happened. This move happened on lower volume, as yesterday’s volume was down 23.69% from the day before — and down 36.19% from the same day the week before. Here is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc Technical Analysis
Coming into today the current price of Berkshire Hathaway Inc is sitting close to its 50 day moving averages; moving average crosses often indicate a change in momentum, so this may be worth keeping an eye on. The clearest trend exists on the 30 day timeframe, which shows price moving up over that time. For another vantage point, consider that Berkshire Hathaway Inc’s price has gone up 8 of the previous 14 trading days.
Overheard Around the Web
Over on StockTwits, here’s an example of what they’re saying about BRK.B:
$BRK.A $BRK.B $YUMC $GSX news news EU to use $2.7 billion fund to buy promising COVID-19 vaccines NOVAVAX $NVAX
Novavax starts Phase 1 coronavirus vaccine trial after $388M from Bill Gates-backed group video
Novavax Initiates Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine
1. Nanoflu under FDA approval
2. CEPI $388 M funding, this organization funds only on merit and without any political pressure
3. DoD $ 60 M contract, can't be without due diligence
4. Appointment of AGC and Polypeptide as contract manufacturers for COVID 19
5. $167 million Acquisition of Praha Vaccines for mass manufacturing
6. Phase 2 Human trials in progress on 130 candidates in Australia- the preparation and conviction looks stronger than ever. Though we have a history associated but future is different from history, like SpaceX rocket launches and see where they are today