The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the moment, BRK.B’s price is down $-0.67 (-0.23%) from the hour prior.
- Berkshire Hathaway has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is down $-1.27 (-0.44%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on BRK.B; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between BRK.B’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BRK.B’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Here’s Why This REIT Is One of My Largest Investments – firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Frankel, CFP®)
October 25, 2021
This stock isn’t exactly a household name, but it could be worth a look for long-term investors.