The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- At the time of this writing, BRK.B’s price is down $-0.73 (-0.26%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Berkshire Hathaway has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is down $-2.11 (-0.74%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on BRK.B; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between BRK.B’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BRK.B’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Can You Grow a $264 Million IRA, Like Warren Buffett’s Deputy Did? – firstname.lastname@example.org (Selena Maranjian)
October 17, 2021
It may actually be possible, but a lesser sum, like several million dollars, is more likely.
- Here’s Why Warren Buffett Isn’t Buying Many Stocks Right Now – email@example.com (Keith Speights)
October 17, 2021
And why you might want to copy the legendary investor’s cautious approach.