The Hourly View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is down $-0.05 (-0.02%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Berkshire Hathaway’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Berkshire Hathaway
- Currently, BRK.B’s price is up $1.27 (0.44%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Berkshire Hathaway. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between BRK.B’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BRK.B’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Berkshire Hathaway.
Latest News Discussing BRK.B
- Got $1,000? 2 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy – firstname.lastname@example.org (Keith Noonan)
October 22, 2021
These Buffett favorites could strengthen your portfolio.
- Very Bad News For Dividend Investors (And How To Fix It) – Robert & Sam Kovacs
October 21, 2021
Most dividend investors will not be able to retire on their own terms due to a major flaw in the dividend growth investing philosophy. Read more to see our fix.
- Berkshire Hathaway B (BRK.B) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know – Zacks Equity Research
October 21, 2021
Berkshire Hathaway B (BRK.B) closed the most recent trading day at $286.82, moving -0.23% from the previous trading session.