The Hourly View for Basic Attention Token
- Currently, BAT’s price is down $0 (-0.24%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Basic Attention Token’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Basic Attention Token
- At the moment, BAT’s price is up $0 (0.45%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Basic Attention Token has seen 3 straight up days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 20 day moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between BAT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BAT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Basic Attention Token.
The Latest From BAT’s Blockchain
- For BAT, its count of active addresses is now at 866.
- Over the past 29 weeks, BAT’s count of active addresses has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 11.90 per day.
- BAT has a daily transaction count of 1142, down 6.78% from its value day prior.