The Hourly View for Axie Infinity Shards
- Currently, AXS’s price is up $0.42 (1.95%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on AXS; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Axie Infinity Shards’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Axie Infinity Shards
- Currently, AXS’s price is up $2.8 (14.56%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Axie Infinity Shards has seen 2 straight up days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between AXS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AXS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Axie Infinity Shards.
Featured Axie Infinity Shards Commentary From Twitter
Looks like AXS is acquiring another ETF, this time ‘High Yield ETF’, which has ticker HYLD. Existing ETF actively invests in high-yield debt; new version will track index of mortgage REITs, closed-ends, be called AXS Real Estate Income. Fee will be 1.25%. https://t.co/SS4nD2qlDmNA