The Hourly View for Axie Infinity Shards
- Currently, AXS’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.09%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Axie Infinity Shards has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Axie Infinity Shards’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Axie Infinity Shards
- At the moment, AXS’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.09%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Axie Infinity Shards has seen 2 straight down days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between AXS’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AXS’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Axie Infinity Shards.
Latest News Discussing AXS
- Why Axis Capital (AXS) is a Top Value Stock for the Long-Term – Zacks Equity Research
May 18, 2022
Whether you’re a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
- Lincoln National (LNC) Launches Upgraded MoneyGuard Policy – Zacks Equity Research
May 18, 2022
Lincoln National (LNC) unveils MoneyGuard Fixed Advantage backed by a BTR to meet the long-term care expenses of clients and plan for a better financial future.