The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.03%) from the day prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between T’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in T’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Giant accumulation on T you may find interesting:
T seems ready to give a shot up, and this could be the low of the year, let’s see