The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is up $0.07 (0.37%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is up $0.16 (0.83%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that AT&T has seen 3 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between T’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in T’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Commentary From Twitter
This giant pool of savings is parked in the US T bill market by the State Admin of Foreign Exchange securing liquidity, a right to buyers remorse, and a brake on the endless trade pressure that demands their fx appreciate; that jacuzzi has to be warmed just right for no dissentNA