The Hourly View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- At the time of this writing, T’s price is down $-0.43 (-1.65%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as AT&T has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Gold looking down you may find interesting:
In spite of a bad NFP, Gold couldn t manage to keep gains and reversed from 1780 resistance on Friday.This, in my opinion, is a bad sign and we can expect further losses for the yellow metalRallies towards should be sold and 1720 can be swing trader’s targetInterim support is 1740