The Hourly View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.08 (-0.33%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.21 (-0.84%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between T’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in T’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BTC, Possible Short term LONG chance ! you may find interesting:
BTC is more than likely going to show us another move up ! Large one? Not probably.It seems Bitcoin is ready to start final up going leg to complete a 5 wave cycle. This 5 wave cycle maybe just wave C of an larger degree ABC form of flat correction which I published before. Related link is provided for those who are interested to check out.Strong support shown on the chart is formed by cluster of Fibonnaci levels of different types and cycles around 56-57 K. If true final up going leg will terminate at proposed strong re…