The Hourly View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is up $0.14 (0.5%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- At the time of this writing, T’s price is up $0.02 (0.07%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as AT&T has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see some doji and pin bar candlestick patterns on AT&T. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20, 10 and 5 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Commentary From Twitter
MORE THAN 500,000 T OF INDIAN RICE SHIPMENTS STUCK BECAUSE OF FREIGHT TRAIN SHORTAGE -TRADERS
MOST INDIAN RICE TRADERS STOP SIGNING FEBRUARY EXPORT DEALS DUE TO FREIGHT TRAIN SHORTAGE -TRADERSNA