The Hourly View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is up $0.01 (0.04%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is down $-0.68 (-2.38%) from the day prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on T; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Commentary From Twitter
There is a black swan event no one is discussing yet.
Extrapolating from the Israeli data, Joe Biden’s covid antibody level is likely to dip below protection threshold pretty soon.
He got his first shot on Dec 21st. He is 78 years old (diminishing B cell and T cell activity)NA