The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as AT&T has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is up $0.24 (0.97%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between T’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in T’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled LONG T you may find interesting:
Watching AT&T for lower time frame trendline break to the upside. Then planning to ride it up to the $26 downtrend line. Have a confluence of RSI divergence, but MACD hasn’t pushed into cloud on lower time frame (15M/1HR) to signify full trend reversal. Still watching, and have an alert set (Pink Line) for trendline and resistance break. If it takes these out with volume then I’ll enter calls.