The Hourly View for ASX SPI 200
- At the time of this writing, AS51’s price is down -19.99 (-0.27%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
ASX SPI 200’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ASX SPI 200
- At the time of this writing, AS51’s price is up 18.6 (0.25%) from the day prior.
- ASX SPI 200 has seen its price go down 13 out of the past 14 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on AS51; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between AS51’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AS51’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ASX SPI 200.