The Hourly View for ASX SPI 200
- At the time of this writing, AS51’s price is down 0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on ASX SPI 200. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
ASX SPI 200’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ASX SPI 200
- At the moment, AS51’s price is up 73.3 (1%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that ASX SPI 200 has seen 3 straight up days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the daily chart is that the 100 day moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between AS51’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AS51’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ASX SPI 200.