News Releases Impacting ASX SPI 200
- Forecasted Balance of Trade in Australia: 10.6.. The actual number: 9.423.. (12.49% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for ASX SPI 200
- Currently, AS51’s price is down -15.4 (-0.21%) from the hour prior.
- ASX SPI 200 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 hour changed directions on AS51; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
ASX SPI 200’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ASX SPI 200
- At the moment, AS51’s price is up 21.92 (0.3%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on ASX SPI 200. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on AS51; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between AS51’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AS51’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ASX SPI 200.