The Hourly View for Apple
- At the time of this writing, AAPL’s price is up $0.02 (0.01%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Apple has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Apple. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Apple’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Apple
- At the moment, AAPL’s price is up $0.32 (0.22%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Apple has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Apple.
Featured Apple Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Apple, 15 Nov. Elliott Waves | Gann Levels | Geometry you may find interesting:
Apple appears to be strong and a support on Gann level 150 would indicate that bulls are ready to take AAPL to the next ATH.Narrative:The current market is driven by bonds and interest rates. From a technical perspective, the bounce in the 10Y yield was expected and confirmed by CPI data. The question is now if/…