The Hourly View for Apple
- Currently, AAPL’s price is up $0.11 (0.08%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Apple’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Apple
- At the time of this writing, AAPL’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.01%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Apple has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see some doji and pin bar candlestick patterns on Apple. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on AAPL; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Apple.
Featured Apple Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Apple To Test Support you may find interesting:
What a risky play on my part but I could not resist with all these indicators showing that Apple will at the very least test support.As indicated my the teal cloud below the 1 hour candles ( support ) Apple could fall below $132 a share just to te…